Monday, September 25, 2006

Baby Pic


OK after the talk of the ivf below I want to share my 8 week scan pic as I love it. I have had a 12 week scan pic also (well 8 of them) but the first pic is my favorite. I have a doc appointment tomorrow evening to do some talking and paperwork and hopefully to make the appointment for the next scan so we can see the sex of the baby.

Not really much to say today, just posting so I could post the pic lol. The only thing on our mind, besides the baby, is waiting for the results of Regs job interview and where we'll decide to move, depending on the results. If he gets the job, we will move to Poitier, if not we'll stay here for now. I'm really hoping for Poitier though! i'll post more on that later :)

0 comments:

 
French Fried American © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina