Thursday, January 08, 2009

Long time no post huh?


LOL Well you know I completely forgot I had this blog! I'm horrible horrible at keeping up to date on this stuff!!! But Juli so kindly (as kind as she can be anyway lol) that I needed to get my butt over here and that I should be ashamed of myself for not updating in years! Yes it has been years! After Gabriel came well time slipped away. So I guess I should update huh?

As you can see by my little snowman there, all six inches of him, we got snow in Marseille! Twenty-two years in waiting but it came! Of course the city came to a standstill, schools were cancelled for today and now it is going away :( Yes the rain has come so we say goodbye to the snow! But it was fun while it lasted, especially for the skiers near the gare, I'm sure they had a blast with no traffic and lots of snow!

Maybe I'll keep this updated, it will all depend on what Gabi lets me do lol!!

0 comments:

 
French Fried American © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina