Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mike is a green ball


So finally figured out what Gabi means when I ask him what film he wants. Ballon is his favorite word, we have balls everywhere in the house. Well he asks for a film and we go through the list:

le tigre et le mammouth (ice age)

les chiens? (lady and the tramp or 101 dalmations)

Balou? (Jungle Book)

Woody et Buzz? (Toy Story)

les poissons? ( Little Mermaid)

les monstres grrrr! (Monster Inc)

and so on and on cause Papa is constantly getting him new movies.


So today we go through all this AGAIN and finally at monstres grrrr! he gives a big smile, laughs and says ballon! So as I was starting the movie it hit me, MIKE! he sees Mike as a green ball, despite the eye and arms and legs lol it is still a ball for him.


It isn't too easy trying to figure him out right now, he doesn't talk alot that I understand. I know bilingual kids take a bit longer to really talk, but he understands everything and has started. When he says "il est la" I always laugh lol, it is just so cute but I'm so glad to hear it!

0 comments:

 
French Fried American © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina